Luggage Limits Guidelines
Each vehicle has a specific luggage capacity so it is important to plan ahead to ensure you have no difficulties when you arrive to begin your tour.
Luggage capacity is a determining factor when we purchase new vehicles so we always endeavour to source vehicles of all classes with the maximum space for luggage.
Luggage, golf bags or personal belongings cannot be stored on the aisles, gangways or near any exits.
Recommended luggage allowance for scenic touring groups.
• Class A Minivan - 5 x 20 kgs suitcases
• Class B Minibus - 12 x 20 kgs suitcases
• Class B VIP Minibus - 14 x 20 kgs suitcases
• Class C Midi Coach - 18 x 20 kgs suitcases
Recommended luggage allowance for golfing groups.
• Class A Minivan - 3 x 20 kgs suitcases plus 3 x golf clubs
• Class B Minibus - 8 x 20 kgs suitcases plus 8 x golf clubs
• Class B VIP Minibus - 9 x 20 kgs suitcases plus 9 x golf clubs
• Class C Midi Coach - 12 x 20 kgs suitcases plus 12 x golf bags
** No Hard Cases Permitted **
If you increase your passenger numbers you must reduce your luggage accordingly.
Hand luggage/carry-on luggage is limited to small items of personal belongings (ladies hand bags, knap sacks, etc.) that can fit in the interior overhead luggage racks.